AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-04-18

thanks

Hi everyone,
For the next 2 weeks (Apr18- May1),We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog#76 - Anything Goes! I created a Mother's Day card, just want to say "thanks" to my mom. Hope she like it.


I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. I using Imagine provided by sponsor The Paper Shelter


Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
Leslie Turner
Prize: Goodie bag of craft supplies

Prize: $10 gift certificate

Prize: 3 images of choice to winner

Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann




Supplies:






Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

18 則留言:

  1. Pure spring delight. You have coloured her amazingly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    回覆刪除
  2. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge using a Paper Shelter image, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    回覆刪除
  3. Sweet Card. Very beautiful colouring. I love it.
    Hugs
    Irena

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow, lovely coloring, Ann, and love your flowers, which I see match the one on her hat.

    回覆刪除
  5. Very pretty Ann! love your coloring and those pretty flowers are must to have....Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge!

    回覆刪除
  6. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelterand for using a TPS image. Pat K x

    回覆刪除
  7. This is beautiful. I love how you colored her, and the design is lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    回覆刪除
  8. This is so cute Ann, I love your work on the image, it's one of my favorites:) Thanks so much for joining our Flowers Everywhere challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs:)
    Audrey DT

    回覆刪除
  9. Your mother is going to love this Ann! I think it is so adorable and I just love those cheeks. Your colors are very bright and vibrant too. Hugs, Robin

    回覆刪除
  10. What a gorgeous creation, Ann! LOVE that image and what you've done with her! Your design is perfect!

    回覆刪除
  11. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    回覆刪除
  12. This is soooooo adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous, the papers are perfect and I LOVE that you used sunflowers that match the one on her hat as your embellishments.

    回覆刪除
  13. Fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    回覆刪除
  14. Absolutely beautiful Ann! Your coloring is beautiful and I'm loving the papers :o)

    回覆刪除
  15. Such a wonderful card and lovely coloring, Ann! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too. Good Luck

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    回覆刪除
  16. Gorgeous card Ann and I love those gorgeous sunflowers too. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    回覆刪除
  17. Sweet card, great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    回覆刪除
  18. Lovely card and love your version of the Paper Shelter image! x

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !