The Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog is turning TWO this month! To celebrate, we're excited to bring you our "We're Turning Two" Blog Hop! We're being sponsored by AuroraWings! Come hop with us for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the AuroraWings Etsy Shop!
As you hop, collect letters at each stop and be sure to leave each designer some love. Once you have collected all the letters, unscramble them and email your guess to email@example.com - then all the correct guesses will be entered into the drawing for the Aurora Wings gift certificate!
All of the LTSCB designers are using 'two of something' on our inspiration projects. Everyone participating in the blog hop is invited to link up a project using 'two of something' for an EXTRA entry into the drawing! **Be sure to use the same email address to email your guess and to link up your project so we can make sure you're given two entries into the drawing!**
We have a wonderful SPONSOR:
(Prize: $20 gift certificate to winner)
I really love this pretty image and enjoyed creating this! I colored the image with my Copic Marker，and completed this shabby style card with a silver corner charm. Hope you like it!!
Here are your blog hop stops:
We hope you are enjoying the hop and if you get lost along the way - or if you landed here in the middle of the hop and want to join in the fun - head over to the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog to read all the details and start from the beginning!
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Aurora Wings Challenge #13 Anything Goes
- The Shabby Tea Room Week #248 - 'Beautiful Blooms'
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes!
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Pastels
- SCRIBBLE & SCRAP Challenge #41 - Always Anything Goes
- Lacy Sunshine Challenge #55 Butterfly Kisses and Springtime Wishes
- That Craft Place Challenge - Easter/Spring
- Copic Marker
- Prima Color Pencil
- Simbalion Watercolor plate
- Die-cut : Whimsy Stamps WSD123
- Stamp : Whimsy Stamps 10067
- Ranger Liquid Pearl White Opal
- Stampendous! shabby pink embossing enamel