It's spring now, the start of the new season. I'm so happy to share my latest art journal page. I used Color Burst to make the background and painted flowers with Prima Flowers Watercolor Confections Set. I love those flowers. Hope you like it!
On my Journal Page, the "Avalon Jazz Band - I love Paris" inspire me.
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp:STAMPENDOUS!(I Love Paris), HERO ARTS(Hydranges)
- Color Burst
- Prima Flowers Watercolor Confections Set
- Tim Holtz TISSUE WRAP(MELANGE)
- Archival Ink(JET BLACK)
- ZIG Wink of Stella Brush(Clear)
- Big Brush
- SPD S5-042
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Anything But Cute #12 - April - Earth Day(The color and flowers inspired me)
- Creative Artiste's "Anything Goes" with an option to use any of "Chipboard, Stencils or Flowers"
- Craft Stamper Take It Make It April Challenge: Spring Flowers