Happy weekend!! I made a card using watercolor and Transparent Texture Paste.
I begin with light blue watercolor then dab the white pigment ink through the circle
stencil. When it dry enough, put on the same stencil and stamp the "HAPPY" and "BIRTHDAY" on the circle, then lay a thin layer Ranger Texture Paste Transparent Gloss. When the Texture Paste dry, it shows transparent and I can see the sentiment clearly. It's a fun technique, hope you like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday WE CAN SEE CLEARLY
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday March 2016
- Creative Artiste's Challenge 13 Anything Goes
- That Craft Place #7 Anything goes
- Love to Create Challenge 7 - Anything Goes Mixed Media craft
- Aud Sentiments #152 6th Birthday Celebration Birthday Sentiment or the Number 6
- Sieze The Birthday Birthday + Optional Topping: Water
- Addicted to Stamps and More #187 - Make Your Mark
- Mod Squad Use Water