Hi everyone,It's summer and it's hot, so let's break it up a bit! The Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog Design Team is happy to bring you our "No Rulz!" Blog Hop! We're being sponsored by River City Rubber Works! Come hop with us for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!
As you hop, leave comments! The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win!
All of the LTSCB designers are creating Anything Goes inspiration projects for our blog hop. Everyone participating in the blog hop is invited to link up a 'No Rulz' project for extra entry/entries into the drawing! No rules for this challenge!
I used Girlfriends by River City Rubber Works and color it using Distress ink.
I start painting the gesso onto the wood frame，let it dry. Stick some metal decorations on the frame.
Use sponge dab Gesso onto the frame，let it dry. Spray with a variety of different colors. Hope you like it.
Here is the line-up:
Ann ←You're here
We hope you are enjoying the hop and if you get lost along the way - or if you landed here in the middle of the hop and want to join in the fun - head over to the Love To Scrap!Challenge Blog to read all the details and start from the beginning!
- Digi Stamp : Girlfriends by River City Rubber Works
- Distress ink
- Spray : Prima Color Bloom，Lindy's Stamp Gane Starburst
- The Mirror Crack'd #10 Shadow Box
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too CH. #88- Old, Vintage, Shabby Chic
- The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #13 - A Year of Choices(MMMC#1Spray Inks & Mists)