Today I used faux detailed letterpress technique. I've never tried this technique.
I lightly inked the cutting edges of the dies with dye inks. After the die was inked, I placed them on top of some watercolor paper and ran it through my die cut machine with an embossing pad, and the ink pressed into the paper with great detail. It's so beautiful! I heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger embossing powder on heavy-weight vellum.
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- DRS Designs Challenge #177 - Over the Top!
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 230 Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs June Anything Goes Challenge
- Brown Sugar Challenge # 149 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challnge #186 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly
- A Gem of a Challenge #146 "Something BLUE"
- Mojo Monday 400 Contest
- Stamp : JustRite CL-04745
- Die-cuts : Cheery Lynn Designs DL102，MFT - 418
- Ink Pad : Ranger DYE INK Caribbean Coast，VersaFine black
- Ranger embossing powder supper fine black
- Washi Tape