AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2022-08-21

with brave wings

Hi everyone,

I used Paperartsy's Infusion and some stencils to make background. 


Step by step : 
I started with the Mini Ledger Stencil and added Versamark ink to it and then pressed it onto a white watercolor paper. I then sprinkled the Rocky Road Baked Texture powder and heat set it.


I sprayed some water to the surface and sprinkled PaperArtsy Infusions powders. I used two different colors. 


Using another stencil and Tim Holtz Idea-ology REMNANT RUBS to add some texture.


I added Tissue Tape randomly. Used Polka Dot Party Stencil and white pen to add some circles.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,






Enter my card to the following challenge:
Simon Says Monday: Fun With Stencils
TIME OUT Challenges #220 Make Your Own Background
Creative Artiste's #85

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thanks so much for stopping !