AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2022-08-29

CREATIVITY TAKES COURAGE

Hi everyone,

I made a mixed media deco using lots of my favorite media. Hope you like it.

I adhere the wrinkled tissue paper to the canvas board and randomly sprinkle some Micro Beads onto the board. Then spray with Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist. Let it dry, stamp the Faded Type randomly and distress the edges.


I used Finnabair Moulds Nocturnal Elements with Air Dry Clay and paint them with Wax Cire Cera.



I used Elements Remnant Rubs to rub on the baseboard frame and distress the edges. The half moon and the little girl adhere to the frame. I added some pearls into the frame. 




Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann


Supplies:





Enter my project to the following challenge:
We Love 2 Create #9 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes





 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thanks so much for stopping !