AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2018-04-20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi everyone,
Today is a messy day because I work with glitter. LOL


I use the Simon Says Stamp FLOATING HEARTS Craft DIE to cut cardstock covered with double-sided tape. I then removed the release paper and added the silver glitter.......Then my studio is full of silver glitter. It's really sparkle and shine.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann







Supplies:








Enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Sparkle And Shine
Aud Sentiments Challenge #201 Happy Birthday
Everybody-Art-Challenge #423 - Use a Die
Ellen Hutson : Pantone Drama Queen Color Palette 

2 則留言:

  1. So cute, what a fun image! Love how you did the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time, good luck!

    回覆刪除
  2. Ann - this is a whale of a fabulous card - I saw it at Stamplorations Challenge - greetings from Gail in the Great State of Michigan USA - have a blessed day!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !