AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-06-14

Graduation card tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my project for our current challenge, Graduation with the added twist of Travel. Enjoy!

圖像裡可能有文字

This is what my project looked like:


Step 1 : I used Gel Medium to adhere Tissue Wrap paper to the back of the panel and let it dry.


Step 2 : Simply scribble various colors of distress crayons directly on the surface.  The distress crayons blend beautifully over the Tissue Wrap paper.


Step 3 : Applied Texture Paste through stencil randomly.


Step 4 : Using Chipboard Letter to spell out words "Congrats".


Step 5 : Die cut a piece of foggy silver cardstock using the Earth Globe Shape die.


Step 6 : Stamping the image of girl by Dina Wakley, bachelor cap and diploma by MFT. Coloring with Copic markers.


Step 7 : I made a black tassels and put it on the left upper corner.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our June Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create. Please make sure you head over to the Mixed Media Mojo challenge and see all the wonderful projects the Design Team have created to show you! 

Hugs & Love


Ann



1 則留言:

Thanks so much for stopping !