Today it is my great honor to be a guest at Mixed Media Mojo for their September BACK TO SCHOOL Challenge.
Sticking old book paper on tag randomly with Gel Medium.
I used a stencil and texture paste to make my background.
Then used some Acrylic Paints to add some color. Using baby wipes to wipe paints on texture paste.
I coloring the books image with Distress Ink and watercolor pen. For the finishing touch, I sticked the old pencil and the metal embellishments.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Thank you Mixed Media Mojo for this invitation and your endless inspiration!
Proud to enter my tag into the following challenges:
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps #346, VINTAGE / DISTRESSED
- A Vintage Journey Stencil It!
- Julia Spiri #23 Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs September Anything Goes
- Simon Says Work It Wednesday August 2016
- Scrap-Creations Challenge: Back to School
- Bitten by Thebug 2 Back to School
- Fantabulous Cricut #284-Back to School
- Make My Monday # 29 Back To School
- Melonheadz Friends SCHOOL RULES Challenge
- The Crazy Challenge #230 Getting ready for school
- Glittern Sparkle #203 Back To School
- Try it on Tuesday Children