For the next 2 weeks(Sep 19- Oct 2)，We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog #86 - Anything Goes! I'm so happy to share my Art Journal for you.
I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the cat shape forest silhouette. Adhered the silhouette onto the background.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
Prize: Images of choice up to $15 value
Prize: 2 images of choice
Prize: 3 images of choice
Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there，read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Dylusions Cling Mount Stamp - Doodled Delight
- DYLUSIONS INK SPRAY
- MB Winter Large Snowflakes Stencil
- HOT OFF THE PRESS Snowfall Stencil
- Tim Holtz CHRISTMAS Stencil
- Ranger Adirondack Paint Dabber SILVER Metallic Acrylic
- TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS PAINT Picket Fence
- Archival jet black
- Copic Markers
- Silhouette CAMEO
Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:
- More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" + optional Brown
- Love to Create #19 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- STAMPlorations September Mixed Media Challenge