Let it dry. Flick drops of white paint over surface. Distress the edge. Die-cut a designer paper using Tim Holtz THINLITS die-cut. Sticked it on top of the chipboard.
Drip the Alcohol Ink directly on the MINI NUMERALS. I stamped two balloons from the Tim Holtz Crazy Things stamp set with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink Pad. I added the color to my balloons using Distress Ink and watercolor pen, then cut them out and used a length of white twine to tied with MINI NUMERALS. Hope you like it!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday Celebrate!
- Creative Artiste's Challenge 17 Anything Goes
- Love To Create #16 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Lunagirl Moonbeams August Challenge: Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" optional Bright Colours
- STAMPlorations August Challenge - Theme and Sketch(Theme)