AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-05-21

thanks


Hi everyone,
I would like to share some my favorite pruducts today. I've just got a chance to come into contact with a Japanese stationery brand - MIDORI. This Petit Gift series has some hand made goods that I am very interested in. I used GIFT BAGS this time. It's a Single-sided transparent bag, front is transparent film, the rear is made of paper. It's always use on small gift, but I think it is very convenient to use to make my shaker card. :)    Hope you like it!


These are the products I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann





Supplies:






Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

8 則留言:

  1. Very pretty thank you card! The little butterfly is the perfect finishing touch!

    回覆刪除
  2. Love the gold shaker!Cute lil butterflies,too. Thanks for playing along at Happy little Stampers, so glad to have you join us!

    回覆刪除
  3. So sweet card!! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    回覆刪除
  4. Great card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges hugs Shaz x

    回覆刪除
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

    回覆刪除
  6. Fun Shaker, love those gold sequins.
    Thanks for joining us at HLS AG dies. :)

    回覆刪除
  7. A great idea to use the bag for a lovely shaker card. CarolG

    回覆刪除
  8. Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !