I would like to share some my favorite pruducts today. I've just got a chance to come into contact with a Japanese stationery brand - MIDORI. This Petit Gift series has some hand made goods that I am very interested in. I used GIFT BAGS this time. It's a Single-sided transparent bag, front is transparent film, the rear is made of paper. It's always use on small gift, but I think it is very convenient to use to make my shaker card. :) Hope you like it!
These are the products I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Brown Sugar Challenge #199 - Anything Goes
- Crafting With Friends #21 Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 164 - Dies and or punches
- Simply Create Too Ch. #109- Thank You
- Ruby's Rainbow Ch# 129 * Use a Transparent Element *
- Crafting From The Heart #112
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 312 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers May Anything Goes with Dies Challenge