I made a thank you card for my daughter's teacher today, used my favorite stamp set "Peony Scrolls" by ALTENEW.
I embossed the flowers and leafs with white embossing powder, colored them with AKASHIYA SAI Paint Brush and watercolor brush. Die-cutted the flowers and leafs. Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Stamping Sensations May challenge - Anything goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges #338
- Sweet Stampin Embossing!
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps Work It Wednesday May 2016
- Time Out Challenges #57 'May All your weeds be wild flowers'
- Artistic Inspirations #157 anything goes/twist of flowers