For the next 2 weeks (Mar21- Apr3)，We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog#74 - Anything Goes!
I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. I using Imagine provided by
sponsor Pickled Potpourri. I really love the vintage image. Hope you like it!
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
Prize: 7 images of choice
Prize: $7 gift certificate
Prize: 3 single images of choice
Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there，read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp : Tim Holtz CMS181
- Die cut : Cheery Lynn Designs B435
- Stencil : Tim Holtz THS006
- Ink Pad : Distress ink pumice stone,walnut stain, Archival watering can,red geranium
- Distress Spray Stain walnut stain
- Distress Paint picket fence
- Ranger Texture paste
- Aleene's original tacky glue
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Kaisercraft CT759
- graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary Tags 2
- Hug Snug Seam Binding
- Design paper
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Frilly and Funkie Let's make it a trio!(3 Paper flowers，3 collectables die cuts)
- MMW#12: VINTAGE
- We Love 2 Create Challenge 6 - Anything Goes Mixed Media Craft
- Crafty Friends Challenge 27 - Anything Goes
- DigiDesigns LOTS OF LAYERS CHALLENGE
- CC&CC #105 ~ Use Ribbon
- Creative Fingers Challenge #105 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Make a Card in March