I have a fun work this week. This mixed media project is it!
I paint the Distress Paint shaded lilac all over the canvas and spray water to waterdown the color.
I extrusion the paint onto the side of the canvas. Let the paint drip down the canvas. Let it dry completely.
Use a palette knift to apply a layer of Molding Paste through a stencil.
I made a "rusted" corrugated panel and leaves using White Sand Texture Paste, Distress Spray Stain and Brick Embossing Powder.
The circle musical background I using Tim Holtz MELANGE Tissue Wrap Paper,Petroleum Jelly and Distress Paint to make the rust effects.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:
- A Vintage Journey March challenge Destination Inspiration Travel Bag
- Altered Eclectics MARCH CHALLENGE
- STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday #36 + March Mixed Media Challenge
- Try it on Tuesday: Nature
- That Craft Place Challenge #6 Anything goes
- A Beautiful Mess Challenge #1 - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Corner Anything goes but a card
- HLS March Mixed Media Challenge