I am so happy I finished two cards this weekend. This is the second card. I try my best to made a "simple" & "clean" card. It's not easy for me.
I embossed the Circles Background with white embossing powder and made watercolor ombre background with distress ink. It's a really fun technique. Hope you like it!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp:MFT Simply Circles Background, Birthday Sentiments
- Die-cut:MFT - Stitched Fishtail Flag,Pierced Heart,Happy Trio
- Ink Pad:Distress Ink mermaid lagoon,VersaFine Onyx Black,VersaNark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Simon Says Wednesday Ombre
- inky chicks Challenge #61 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dies R Us Challenge #41 - Stitching (Real or Faux)
- Come and Get It Embossing
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #231 - Shades of Blue
- That Craft Place Anything goes