I love playing in mixed media, so I have a mixed media card to share with you today. I used my new stamp set "G45 World's Fair" to be the main image. I love hot air balloon so much! Let it fly!!
I'll give you a quick step by step.
Below a few close ups.
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp:Tim Holtz CMS155, G45 World's Fair 2(New Stamp set), STAMPENDOUS! Cling Flying Machines
- Die-cut:Cherry Lynn Designs B359,Marianne Designs Craftables Dies Clock
- Ink Pad:Distress ink walnut stain,antique linen,hickory smoke, Archival Jet Black, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Distress Stain:old paper,iced spruce,gathered twigs,brushed pewter,tarnished brass
- Distress Spray Stain pumice stone
- Ranger Embossing Powder:copper,brick,vintage photo
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Tim Holtz idea-ology :REMNANT RUBS Elements,Numbers, Game Spinners
- Brads, Gears, Ribbon
- Anything But Cute Challenge #9 - Ring out the Old, Bring in the New
- The Male Room Challenge #26 - Anything Goes