For the next 2 weeks (Sep 7-20)，We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog LTSCB #61 - Do A Double Take! We challenge you to create a project with at least 2 patterned papers! I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. I used New Umbrella by A Day For Daisies . Hope you like it!
Spraing background with Inka-Gold. Using Texture Paste to stencil the raindrops.
Using designer paper to make a collage umbrella and coat.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
Prize: $10 gift certificate
Prize: $12 gift certificate (equal to 3 images of choice)
Prize: 2 images of choice to winner/3 images if they used a TSB image
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp : KAISERCRAFT Texture-Life
- Dies : MFT-521
- Stencil : Simon Says STAMP! Raindrops
- Ranger TEXTURE PASTE
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Designer Paper Collection : Emma & Garden by Jennifer Ellory
- Inka-Gold : 908,914
- Spray bottle
- Copic Marker
- A Day For Daisies Challenge #129 - Add Some Plaid...
- That Craft Place Ltd Mixed Media Anything Goes
- Chocolate,Coffee & Cards Challenge # 99 ~ Fancy & Feminine
- Crafting By Designs September Anything Goes Challenge
- SISTERS OF CRAFT - SEPT ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
- Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 278 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 76 Anything Goes