I love Autumn. For the next 2 weeks,we have a fun challenge over at Scrapping4fun Challenges #50 - Autumn or Spring. I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you.
I sprinkled Color Burst on the surface of the paper, then spritz with water and used a heat tool to dry the paper. When the paper dry, I mottled the background by adding big drops of water to the surface of the paper to "lift out" pigment. Then die cut a lot of leaves, added some Glossy Accents as water droplets.
I stamped and embossing the butterfly image, then colored it with Twinklings H2O. I love the resist techniques.
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp : darkroom door DDRS025 Butterflies, io CC151 French Text, JustRite CR-03885
- Die cut : io DIE030-S, Marianne design CR1336
- Color Burst : Yellow Ochre, Burnt Orange, Sepia, Terre Verte
- Twinklings H2O : Daffodil, Golden Nugget, Dreamsicle, Mandarin Blush
- Glossy Accents
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing powder
- Ink Pad : Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink POTTING SOIL, Distress Ink walnut stain, VersaFine ONYX BLACK
- Tim Holtz Tonic PAPER DISTRESSER Altered Aged Edges
- Mixed Media World #7: Anything Goes with Autumn Colours
- Seize the Birthday Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenge # 115 - Autumn Colours
- Simon Says Wednesday DIE CRAZY