I was honored to have been chosen as the May Guest Designer at Mixed Media Mojo.
For my project I used Gesso, Stencil and Chipboard from the Tic Tac Toe Board. I always have fun to create mixed media canvases to decorate my craft room. I decide to create a mixed media canvas with flowers and butterfly to display on the wall of my craft room.
Here is my brief tutorial.I made the texture with Gesso, Applied INKA GOLD mixed with water and Dylusions Ink Spray CALYPSO TEAL to make the background.
Rub the paint with stencil and baby wipes.
Stamp the honeycomb pattern and added burlap, lace and metal embellishment on this canvas.
Die cut these butterfly and flower ,and color the butterly, flower, burlap,lace with different shades of Lindy's sprays.
I hope you like my project.
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamps : MFT Chalkboard Greetings，Distressed Background Block
- Spray : Dylusions Ink Spray CALYPSO TEAL，Lindy's sprays
- Inka Gold : Steelblue，Graphite
- Die-Cuts : MFT Large Hybrid Heirloom Rose，Sizzix 660236，MB 98321，Cheery Lynn Designs B117
- Stencil:Simon Says Stamps! 121314
- Mod Podge Gloss
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday ~ Anything Goes
- That Craft Place Ltd No Card
- Frilly and Funkie Challenge Stencil Mania!
- MIXED MEDIA WORLD #2 Use bright colours
- The Shabby Tea Room Week #250 - Welcome Spring
- STAMPlorations May Challenge: Stamps & Leaves
- Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #12 - May Flowers