We have a fun challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges Challenge #42 - Techniques. You can use any technique and more than one.Hope you will join us in the fun!
I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you.
I used Bubbly Distress Technique and Embossing Powder. Distress the edge.blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there，read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love
- Stamp : Joy! crafts 6410/0075
- Die-cut : Cheery Lynn Designs B226，B231
- Distress Ink dusty concord
- Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge # 36 - Girl Power!
- Simply Create Too Challenge #85- FAVORITE COLOR COMBO
- Lacy Sunshine CHALLENGE 58 - MONOCHROME
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge #44 - Always Anything Goes
- Mixed Media World #3: VINTAGE
- Seize the Birthday " Use the Negative"
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #116 - Feminine
- Craft your passion Challenge 261 ~ Always Anything Goes