For the next 2 weeks (Apr 20 - May 3)，We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog LTSCB #52 - Anything Goes! I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for you.
I used the "silhouette CAMEO" to cut the frame. It's so fun!! This is my new purchase. I used Deirdery Dunderton by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I colored the image using Copic Markers and cuted the kitchen gadgets using die-cuts. Hope you like it.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
(Prize: 2 images of choice to winner)
(Prize: 3 images of choice to winner)
(Prize: $10 GC to winner)
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #89 ~ Use A Die Cut
- Little Miss Muffet Challenge #109 - Anything Goes
- In The Pink Challenge #67 - MAKE IT SPARKLE!
- SCRIBBLE & SCRAP Challenge #42 - Always Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge 04 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #102
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 258 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Stamps : PDC-CS1013, Hero Arts AC002
- Die-cuts : Marianne design CR1247
- Copic Marker
- Ranger Embossing Tinsel Red