We have a fun challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges Challenge #39 - Anything Goes + Three Embellishments (use three of the same embellishment) this can be three brads, or three flowers, or...........! Hope you will join us in the fun!
I used Distress paint，Texture paste and gold embossing powder to make the background. I really love the texture. I finished with three brads and the embellishments in my stash . Hope you like it!!
Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there，read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love
AnnI would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #145 - Use Your Favorite Embellishments
- Crafting By Designs April Anything Goes Challenge
- One Stitch At A Time #233 Anything Goes with NATURE
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 255 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers and more #135 Spring Has Sprung ……
- Eureka Stamps Challenge #134 More Spring
- The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE292 "Anything Goes"
- Clear it Out Challenge Clear it out Stash: 2 or more things you are hoarding
- Stamps: Tim Holtz CMS106
- Stencil: TCW261s
- Distress paint: Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Evergreen Bough
- Embossing Powders:Inkadinkado (Glam Gold)，Zig (clear)
- Ranger Texture paste
- Spray: Prima Color Bloom (Soft Teal)，Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Teal)
- MEMENTO LUXE Texedo Black
- washi tape