Nowadays many people no longer send christmas card. Instead they express their greetings to their friends by email. But, I still love to sent christmas card .
The background I used Tim Holtz Stencils Holiday Knit with TEXTURE PASTE . The greeting is the Season’s Greetings dies from Simon. I coated the die cuts in VersaMark and then applied Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!
Hugs & Love,
- CHNC challenge 208: whatever is still urgently needed for Christmas
- CHNC challenge extra for December 2014
- Crafty Cardmakers & More #129 Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp Blog Show Us What You Made!
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge blog CH#63 4th Anniversary Anything Goes
- COME AND GET IT CHALLENGE Merry Christmas
- That Craft Place Ltd ~ Anything Goes
- TEXTURE PASTE
- Tim Holtz Stencils Holiday Knit
- Simon Says Season’s Greetings dies
- Ranger - Embossing Powder - Liquid Platinum