Christmas is almost coming. I made two shakers cards for my friends. I used the Village dies from Simon Says Stamp to create a scene. The background behind the village was created with sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Ink that I added the Falling Snow stencil and Texture Paste to.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!
Hugs & Love,
- CHNC challenge 208: whatever is still urgently needed for Christmas
- Crafty Cardmakers & More #129 Christmas
- Dies R Us Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
- Penny's paper-crafty Challenge 208 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments Challenge 58 Anything Goes/Non Traditional Christmas Colours
- The Mixed Media card Challenge #6 Home
- Simon Says Stamp VILLAGE Wafer Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Stencil FALLING SNOW
- Simon Says Clear Stamps PEACE ON EARTH
- My Favorite Things STITCHED SNOW DRIFTS Die-Namics
- Hero Arts clear Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink
- Ranger TEXTURE PASTE
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint PICKET FENCE