AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2023-03-01

HOME

Hi everyone, This is the new challenge at More Than Words. We have simplified the challenges this year and the challenge no longer has two parts. Instead, we have one main theme to inspire you and this month it's about Home.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy creating!


I like the quote that I saw in the stamp sets. "There's no place like home, home is where the love is." and "A home is built with love and dreams." I show home love with the Handwritten Heart stamp by Dina Wakley.


I cut a few house shapes from wrinkle-free distress papers in my stash, then used a black pen to draw the outline, and stamped randomly. The small houses look so cute.

I place the stencil over the art journal and blend Distress Ink through the stencil. 


I doodle on the edge of the art journal. Draw some trees and stamp some flowers on the bottom.



Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there, read up on our rules so you can play along with us! This challenge closes on the last day of the month at 11:59 pm EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann



Supplies:





沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thanks so much for stopping !