AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2023-02-01

Love Letters

Hi everyone, This is the new challenge at More Than Words. We have simplified the challenges this year and the challenge no longer has two parts. Instead, we have one main theme to inspire you and this month it's all about Love Letters.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy creating!


When I saw this theme, I imagined the mood of writing a love letter. For the background, I used Collage Paper Typography to cover the entire page and then used stamps to stamp many envelopes and postcard images on blank old book pages, then cut them out and collaged them. I used a feather and a pen nib to make a quill because I think the quill is a romantic element of this theme.


Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there, read up on our rules so you can play along with us! This challenge closes on the last day of the month at 11:59 pm EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann





沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thanks so much for stopping !