AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2022-07-01

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

Hi everyone,

I joined an amazing team. Her name is More Than Words. I am absolutely thrilled to be part of this wonderful Team and I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you along the way! This is my first creation at MTW, I hope you like it. 
Our art journal challenge has two parts, please use both prompts to inspire you:
Word Inspiration: WONDERFUL
Creative Challenge: USE WATERCOLOUR

The word Wonderful reminds me of the leisurely life in the countryside, it is a wonderful thing to be able to live in nature. I really like to have a trip to the countryside. 


Here is my simple tutorial about the background. 
Step 1 : I tear a lot of book pages and stick them in the corner.


Step 2: I stamped the Old Grist Mill image on the upper left-hand side and heat embossing it using clear embossing powder.


Step 3: I paint the image with Prima Watercolor Confections. I enjoy the process very much.


Step 4: I stamp the circle using two different bottle caps and white acrylic paint.


Step 5: I drew green grass with Distress Crayon and added some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Layers and paper dolls as a finishing touch.


Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there, read up on our rules so you can play along with us! This challenge 
closes on the last day of the month at 11:59 pm EST. 

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann


Supplies:
 




Enter my project to the following challenge:
Creative Artiste's #84 Anything Mixed Media Goes

2 則留言:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT stint. Your first work looks really great! I love the newsprint and the watercoloring in blue - they look fabulous for a depiction of a countryside summer. Thank you for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers challenge!

    回覆刪除
  2. A wonderful journal spread. Lovely design, textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our July challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !