AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2022-06-08

inperfections make life interesting

Hi everyone,

I made an Art Journal page using the background in my stash. I used Tim Holtz's paper doll portraits as the main image. Each Portrait is in a black and white bust style cut-out. It's a fun way to showcase each Paper Doll. Hope you like it. 

For the background, I used Gesso, Acrylic paints, Washi Tape, and stencils. Then I stamped randomly.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!

Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann





Enter my project to the following challenge:
Creative Artiste's #83 Anything Mixed Media Goes
Mixed Media Lovers #14



3 則留言:

  1. A gorgeous card. The background is a fabulous collage of textures, colours and stamps.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    回覆刪除
  2. Heel mooi. Fijn dat je meedoet aan de challenge van Mixed Media Lovers. Groetjes Helma DT

    回覆刪除
  3. Prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met de Mixed Media Lovers!!
    Marlies, DT

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !