AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2021-08-01

delightful

Hi everyone, it’s time for another fun challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog and I’m so happy to share my DT inspiration project for MIUCB #52 - Mixed Media. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with....have fun everyone & happy stamping!


Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there, read up on our rules so you can play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,




Ann


supplies:



Enter my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday : Wild With Washi

4 則留言:

  1. It certainly is delightful - not just the lovely bird, it is all so beautiful Ann! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    回覆刪除
  2. Oh I like this piece Ann. You have so many wonderful details. I really enjoyed stopping by to see it. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    回覆刪除
  3. Its a fantastic bird and design, thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    回覆刪除
  4. I’ve just found your blog and am a new follower. I really enjoy your art. This bird piece is marvelous! I love the many layers and textures. Every time I look at it I see some other detail that I hadn’t noticed before.

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !