AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2021-07-24

CAFE

Hi everyone, I made a Home Decor using Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps PAPILLON that I have had in my stash for ages along with the new Sizzix Thinlits Die Cafe Colorize by Tim Holtz. Hope you like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann



Supplies:





Enter my project to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday : Food and/or DrinkCreative Artiste's #73rd Challenge Anything Mixed Media GoesHLS July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



3 則留言:

  1. I love this framed piece Ann. I never think to make art within a frame, but you have inspired me. Thanks for sharing over at Creative Artist Mixed media. hugs-Erika

    回覆刪除
  2. Ann this is so pretty, the white of the frame with it's baseboard really draws my eye to the layered die cut design within. I can almost smell what's in that Coffee cup. It's all so lovely. Thank you so much for sharing @ Creative Artiste.
    Best wishes in the challenge Tracey (DT)

    回覆刪除
  3. That is lovely!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !