AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2020-07-01

wishing you a happy birthday

Hi everyone,
It’s time for another fun challenge over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog and I’m so happy to share my DT inspiration project for MIUCB #39 - Anything Goes + Open Technique. I used the Iron-Off  Resist Technique to make this card. I hope you like it.


I've applied my Altenew Flowing Drops stencil to a  watercolor paper. Next, using my embossing pad, I used a blending tool to press the clear ink onto the watercolor paper over the stencil then covering with clear embossing powder. Heat-emboss.


I added the Distress Inks and spritz lots of water to help merge the colours together, then leave to dry.


Added a couple of sheets of paper above and below the inked panel and iron until I see the embossing residue soaked into the paper. Checked it has all been remove and iron again. Stamped sentiments and adhered some sequins on the panel.



Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann



Supplies:






1 則留言:

Thanks so much for stopping !