AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2020-06-25

ADVENTURE AWAITS

Hi everyone,
I’m so pleased and honored to be the Guest Designer at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. For the Cattywampus challenge, I had lots of fun creating this card. I took inspiration from the crooked castles stamp set that is in my stash. I hope you like it!


I used Distress Inks, Texture Paste and Distress Embossing Glaze to make the background. 


I colored the castle images with distress inks.


I wrinkled the vellum paper and used a stapler to fix it under the panel.



I hope that you are inspired by the challenge too and are able to join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann







Supplies:






Enter my card to the following challenges:Make My Monday #125 USE STENCILS Sisterhood of Crafters StencilsTuesday Throwdown #460 - Anything Goes






6 則留言:

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. Ann - wow, thank you for sharing your tutorial and your card, it's stunning how you create the background. Thank your for sharing your card with us at MMM. (by the way, I am also from TW too but living in the Chicagoland area. I love your work and now follow you on FB)

    回覆刪除
  3. If this is not cattywampus, I don't know what is! Your background is so cool; a perfect backdrop to those crazy crooked castles. I love the crinkled vellum at the bottom; just brilliant! Thank you for being our Guest Designer at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog, and I'm so tickled you designed this fabulous piece for my wonky challenge! Big hugs!

    回覆刪除
  4. WOW this is fabulous! Great job Ann! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    回覆刪除
  5. This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    回覆刪除
  6. Wow, all the texture and dimension on this is fabulous. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !