AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2020-05-29

FIND JOY IN THE ORDINARY

Hi everyone,
It's the fifth Friday of the month, so a Tag Friday for us all over at A Vintage Journey! For May's Tag Friday I decided to make a tag with the Infusion Color Stains from PaperArtsy. I really like this set of Feathered Friends Die-Cut.


To begin I painted gesso on to my tag, sprinkled a little bit of the powder then spritz of water. I overlapped my color while everything was wet and let the colors blend. When it dry completely. Stamping some images on the tag. I die-cut the bird from watercolor paper coloured with Distress Oxide ink and Distress ink using Sizzix Feathered Friends and Wildflower Thinlits. Then, adhering those pieces and the sentiment on the tag.
So please hop over to A Vintage Journey and be inspired by all the beautiful tags the Creative Guides have created this month!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann





Supplies:





Enter my tag to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday : We’re Going Around In Circles
Try it on Tuesday Cut It Out!

5 則留言:

  1. Your little bird is absolutely charming, Ann - such gorgeous colours to his feathers and in that fabulous background. Love the metal ruler for the ground too. A wonderful Tag Friday tag.
    Alison x

    回覆刪除
  2. Beautiful tag Ann, I love your blended Infusions background and your wee bird is perfect, I have to get those dies, love Tim's new birds! Thanks so much for sharing you tag, Deb xo

    回覆刪除
  3. Your tag is so lovely Ann! The colors are so pretty on your background - love your bird (I have him but have not used him yet!) and that big flower and stem! xx

    回覆刪除
  4. This is such a gorgeous tag Ann! LOve what you did with those dies, so clever and I absolutely adore the colours! Fabulous!!

    回覆刪除
  5. Fabulous tag, Ann. Love the colours and the touches of black in the words and the metal ruler really draw the eye in to focus on all the fab detail.

    Sorry to be late commenting x

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !