AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2020-04-04

DREAM BIG

Hi everyone,
I just got my new stashes. So exciting!!  I want to test something today, so...enjoy!


I spritzed a piece of Watercolor paper with Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Spray, spritzed it with a little bit of water to activate the oxide and dried it with my heat tool. I stamped the text and embossing with Walnut Stain and  Hickory Smoke Embossing Glazes. Maybe the background is darker, so I did not notice any difference in color after hot embossing. Then I spritzed it with a little bit of Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Spray. Oh, I really love the result of it.


I swiped the Pumice Stone and Antique Linen Distress inks across the Glass Mat surface, misted the inks with water until small beads form. Laid the paper into the watered ink to pick up color. Used heat embossing tool to dry the paper. Then I stamped the professor's images and applied eyeglass lenses with VersaMarker Pen, then added Fossilized Amber Embossing Glaze on it. After hot embossing, a slight yellow glaze on the lenses. 



Here are my tests of Distress Glaze on different media. So fun!!


Hope you like it!!


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,




Ann






Supplies:






Enter my card to the following challenges:
Creative Artiste Challenge #59 - ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA GOES


1 則留言:

  1. Ann, you have made your new stash/supplies shine! What a brilliant collage and background! Absolutely my favorite!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !