AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2020-02-08

happy birthday

Hi everyone,
I'll show you my latest card today. The Bunny die-cut is my new stash. Isn't it cute? So funny bunny!


I really love the effect of Distress Oxide Spray. So beautiful. I used the blue one as the background, stamped flowers on the red one. I spend a lot of time to cut the flowers. Anyway, I hope you like it.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann




Supplies:







Enter my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday : Floral Frenzy More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes/optional Red





3 則留言:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! I love the blue background with the cute bunny hopping through all those red flowers - perfect 😊. You did such a great job cutting all those flowers out too, it must have taken you such a long time. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste and wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    回覆刪除
  2. This is beautiful, Ann! I love that bunny die cut!

    回覆刪除
  3. I just got this bunny too - I love it. Yours is adorable against your GORGEOUS background. Love the sprays and your pretty flowers. Super texture too. Love it!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !