AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2019-04-21

blossom

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll share a card that I made today. I used Darkroom Door Botanical Script , Scratches and Butterflies stamp sets to make this card. This flower is very elegant , I love it so much. Hope you like it.




Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann






Supplies:







Enter my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday : Spring Mood Board
KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE #451 FLOWERS
A Perfect Time To Craft April - Always Anything Goes

8 則留言:

  1. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    回覆刪除
  2. A beautiful floral and Butterfly creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    回覆刪除
  3. beautiful card! Love the butterflies!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp monday Challenge, and please forgive me for being so late in commeting your awesome project...but I have been w/o internet these weeks!
    We all hope to see you playing with us again soon, xoxo Zoey

    回覆刪除
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ;-))m

    回覆刪除
  5. Stunning! Love the colours, great layout and the words are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    回覆刪除
  6. This is just stunning! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

    回覆刪除
  7. Love the stamping and the string. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    回覆刪除
  8. I love the Vintage tones, great card! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch this month!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !