AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2018-06-06

Mix It Up challenge announcement

Hi everyone,


I have a new DT position to announce!

I am so thrilled and excited to join the fabulous DT at Mix It Up Challenge Blog Design Team . 


My first challenge will be for July so that is July 1st.  Look for my post here and at Mix It Up Challenge Blog to see my entry and the rest of the design team.
The Mix It Up Challenge Blog has monthly challenges every month, our challenges run from 6:00 AM EST on the 1st day of every month until 6:00 PM EST on the last day of the month. You can do any type of project mixed media, altered art, 3-D paper crafts, cards, tags, ATCs and/or scrapbook layouts.  You can enter up to five projects and you can combine our challenges with as many others as you wish!  All of our challenges are Anything Goes with an optional technique twist that you can play or not - it's entirely up to you. 
I hope you'll come join us and I’m really looking forward to 'mixing it up' with you!

Hugs & Love,



Ann



1 則留言:

  1. Ann, huge congratulations! I adore your talent and productivity so very much!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !