AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-01-01

SMILE

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year!!
This month,We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog #93 - Anything Goes! I'm so happy to share my card for you. I used the cute imagine BUGCATS6 provided by sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
Prize: 15% off coupon to store

Prize: 4 images of choice
Bugaboo Digi Stamps

Prize: 2 images of choice
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann






Supplies:






Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

15 則留言:

  1. This is so cute and beautiful, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello
    Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous card. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    回覆刪除
  3. I love it! Cats are so much fun! Hugs, Robin

    回覆刪除
  4. such a fun fun card!! absolutely irresistible, Ann!!

    回覆刪除
  5. This has really cheered me up Ann - I love cats and those little cuties in their little 'window' frames are just wonderful. Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    回覆刪除
  6. Brilliant fun cat card, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    回覆刪除
  7. I love how you rotated the images, super cool and I love the layout and colors you used. Happy 2017! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    回覆刪除
  8. Great way of showing them off in the different panels...TFS it with Brown Sugar challenge!

    回覆刪除
  9. This is very cute!! Those little cats look like they are having fun!

    回覆刪除
  10. Lovely project! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
    Simona, BSC DT

    回覆刪除
  11. Thanks so very much for joining our December Theme Challenge At Catch the Bug! Looking forward to seeing your entry's for the new year!

    回覆刪除
  12. Such cute cats, I love the paw print background paper! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Make us Laugh challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    回覆刪除
  13. Your card is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
    Hugs Anja

    回覆刪除
  14. Ganz ganz zauberhaft. Großartig gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    回覆刪除
  15. I'm a little late getting around to team blogs but I'm finally here! This is absolutely adorable! You know I'm a crazy cat lady and I'm in love with that digi!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !