I made a mixed media card today. Hope you like it.
I sprayed watercolor paper with ink spray. Wet a paintbrush and draw large water circle on the inky watercolor paper. Blot the watercolor paper with one pass of roll of paper towels. Stamped dot and number stamps onto the paper.
I used refill Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls mixing with water as a spray and a stencil to add some imagery to the tag. Cut up the tag into strips,then cut a chevron into the end of each strip.
I used MFT Die-cut to make the flowers. Sprinkle a little Micro Beads on the flowers.
I stamped the image and colored it with two kind of paint brush(I just want to test them).
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Spritz and Spray
- Love to Create Challenge 3 Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes
- Altered Eclectics Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge 350 – Make your own Embellishment.
- Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge February! Take A Technique TEXT ME!
- Pile It On #101 - Homemade Embellishments
- Stamping Sensations February challenge - Anything goes
- STAMPlorations February Challenge - Theme and Sketch