Today’s card are all about the plaid background created with watercolors. I created the plaid background using a red and black from the Gansai Tambi palette, plus a white from the uni-ball pigment pen. Hope you like them.
Hugs & Love,
- stamp : Whimsy Stamps Christmas Chalkboards 1,Simon Says Stamp! Peace On Earth
- Die-cut : Simon Says Stamp! Stitched Circles, POPPYSTAMPS Stitched Holly Leaves and Berries, Cheery Lynn Designs Snowflakes
- Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 COLOR SET
- Distress ink
- uni-ball UM-153
- Clear Embossing Powder
- A Gem of A Challenge #159 Anything Christmas Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge # 177- Anything Goes
- CHNC challenge extra for December 2015
- CHNC challenge 260: anything goes as long as it's Christmas
- Crafting By Designs Here Come the Holidays!
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Merry Christmas
- Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 51- Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge 154 - Happy Holidays!
- Creative Moments Challenge 83