For the next 2 weeks,we have a fun challenge over at Scrapping4fun Challenge #54 - Traditional Christmas Colors. I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp:K.Kingdom GT-4505,MFT CS-83
- Die-cut:MFT Pierced Traditional Tag,Sizzix 657469,SPD S5-055
- Peel-off Stickers:JEJE Diamond hearts flowers borders
- Distress Ink:pumice stone
- Copic Marker
- Distress Marker
- ZIG clear Wink of Stella Brush
- Pattern paper
- A snowflakes promise Challenge 9
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round November Challenge
- CHNC challenge extra for November 2015
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle #162 Use Some Red
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 287 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 85
- Catch The Bug November Anything Goes Challenge!
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 253 Use 3 of something(Poinsettia)
- Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #60!!