I am so excited to have this opportunity to be a guest designer for STAMPlorations October Challenge (Theme and Sketch). Stamping enthusiasts have an opportunity to use the sketch, theme or both! The theme for October is STAMPS & YOUR FAVORITE COLOR COMBINATION. I decided to use my favorite colors with the beautiful Framedbutterflies digi stamp by stamplorations.
I colored butterfly images using Twinklings H2O. It's sparkling.
Tint the ribbon.
Oh! I love to combine purple and blue. Hope you like it!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- stamp : io CC012 Circle Swirls
- Twinklings H2O : Hunter Gray, Wild Blueberry, Dragonfire, Wine & Roses
- Prima color l=bloom : cobalt, summer sky
- Ink pad : MEMETO Lilac Posies, LUXE Wedding Dress
- Craft Stamper Magzine Take It Make It Challenge: October 'Take A Technique'
- Tuesday Throwdown #266 Watercolor
- Simon Says Monday Wonderful Watercolor
- Virginia's View challenge #19 All Things Colored