I'm super stoked to share my S4F Challenges Blog DT inspiration project for Scrapping4funChallenges Challenge #48 - Anything Goes + Washi Tape. Come play with us!
I put the Washi tape on white paper, then die-cut flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love
- Stamps : Unity Stamp Different Dreams, MFT Chalkboard Greetings Too
- Die-cuts : MFT-011, MFT-586, Sizzix 658784
- Stencils : STUDIO 490 WVSFA 025, Tim Holtz THS009,THS025
- Ink Pads : Archival Ink Tree Branch, Jet Black, Distress Ink mermaid lagoon,cracked pistachio,picked raspberry, antique linen, black soot
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
- CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN #100 - Ribbon or twine or washi or a combination of the three
- Simon Says StampWork it Wednesday July 2015
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #156 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #195 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenge 273 ~ Always Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 71 Always Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday TIE IT UP
- Eureka Stamps Challenge # 152 Washi Tape
- The Artistic Stamper August's Creative Challenge- Anything Goes!
- Mixed Media Mojo August Challenge ANYTHING GOES