AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-06-15

imagination

Hi everyone,
For this month,We have a new and fun challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog . All of our challenges will be Anything Goes, and will go live at 6:00 AM EST on the first day of every month and run until 6:00 PM EST on the last day of the month.I'm so happy to share my project for you.


I hope this inspires you to join in our June Challenge. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann



Supplies:
PaperArtsyLynne Perrella Collection 006
JustRite - Harlequin Script Background Stamp
Distress Crayon





Proud to enter my Tag into the following challenges:
More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes optional Purple

7 則留言:

  1. A very beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    回覆刪除
  2. A beautiful tag, Ann! I love the colors and that bit of lace at the bottom! Thank you for joining in our latest challenge at Frilly and Funkie--"You're My Inspiration". Hugs! Sara Emily

    回覆刪除
  3. What a beautiful tag! I love this Lynne Perrella stamp. The background is fabulous. Happy Weekend!
    Kate

    回覆刪除
  4. A truly awesome Tag..I love it, love Lynne Perrella stamps..I should really get mine out and play with them...
    Thank you for joining in with this months challenge at More Mixed Media.

    回覆刪除
  5. Love the tag. Beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    回覆刪除
  6. Lovely tag, thanks for joining us at MMW!
    Irena

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !